About the In-House Position:
The SEMS is responsible for maximizing the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
We are passionate about the work we do and the partners we collaborate with. Our employees are smart, passionate and motivated. Our digital agency is expanding and tackling highly attractive challenges every day. Become a valuable asset at a place where you are recognized, appreciated and challenged daily.
Our SEMS must thrive in a fast-paced environment, have an engaging personality and be a problem-solver! You should have experience growing client relationship by developing innovative client strategies in SEM and digital media marketing objectives. The ideal candidate will have experience managing search engine marketing campaigns, including paid search.
This role will also be responsible for the coordination, creation, execution, and maintenance to ensure quality control standards are achieved with all website projects. This position also works in collaboration with Web Developers, Digital Producers and the Social Media Coordinator to meet the objectives of the organization and make continuous improvements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Research and analyze competitor sites to gain competitive SEO knowledge
- Develop and implement comprehensive link building strategy
- Work with development to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEM goals
- Recommend changes to website, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for specific keywords
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, key reporting tools, and point out areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Pre launch Quality Assurance for website projects
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years digital agency or related search engine marketing experience
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current and projected trends in the SEM industry