Isadora Agency is looking for a User Experience Designer to help our team create new and enjoyable ways to interact and connect with brands.
This individual enjoys enhancing the way people engage and interact with brands online. You’ll be part of a team of specialists creating and strategizing enjoyable user experiences that push the envelope. You will lead fun UX projects and assist in the creation of powerful, intuitive, and interactive web user experiences across business websites, mobile, apps, marketing campaigns, UX design systems, microsites, and full-scale eCommerce.
Our digital agency is expanding and tackling highly attractive challenges every day. If you’re looking to become a highly valued team member where you are recognized and challenged daily, we have an incredible team waiting to meet you.
- Strategic thinker as it relates to websites, UX design systems, and mobile app interaction
- Deep understanding and curiosity of purpose behind user behavior of different user groups
- Ability to concept and create compelling user experiences that maximize user engagement and deliver business results
- Help create cool and memorable features that solve objectives
- Research, usability studies, surveys, competitor review, site maps, target audience user flows, wire-frames, UX Design Systems, etc.
- Ensure UX design deliverables are client-ready and adhere to high-quality standards
- Collaborate effectively with team members and clients
- Stay current with industry-standard tools and technologies
- Drive evolving UI/UX trends
- A portfolio (required) consisting of client-ready UX Design examples/assets
- 4+ years of product development or user experience with a focus on UI/UX
- UX design background with a focus on simplicity, ease of use, and feasibility of development is a strong plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong execution skills
- Excellent communication skills (Oral & Written)
- High proficiency in Sketch or Photoshop, Illustrator & UX related tools
- High-quality standards and a desire to produce forward-thinking work