The Web Project Manager / Digital Producer is an experienced problem-solver and leads branding and interactive website projects from inception through strategy, design, development, and completion, ensuring the final product meets stakeholder needs and meets (or exceeds) client expectations. A successful Producer assumes a sense of ownership over their projects, invested in delivering a final product the client, agency, and Producer themselves are proud of. They are able to efficiently plan, organize, prioritize, and coordinate with different specialists and resources, concurrently, across multiple projects. Responsibilities include taking part in client brainstorming sessions, project planning, client interaction, design and developer management, and ensuring that all projects remain on schedule. Daily communication and explanation of ideas are key to this role, as you are the face of the agency to clients in many ways. Informative and supportive when needed. The role enhances leadership skills if you’re passionate about digital and working closely with creative, & strategic people to produce exceptional quality web products, mobile, and various digital solutions made from scratch. You’ll also get to analyze research, help prepare key deliverables, collaborate on design direction, and influence the final digital solution.
The right candidate should have 3+ years’ experience managing medium-large scale website projects. Including extensive experience with all phases of website design/ creation such as original concepts, strategy, visual design, development, QA, and implementation. The candidate should also have the ability to understand and clarify strategic business requirements, as well as explain complex ideas and technical concepts in a straightforward manner.
A strong understanding of visual design and good user experience is essential. Our team is expanding and tackling highly attractive challenges every day. We are a boutique agency, entrepreneurial, and a close-knit team that allows our employees a great deal of involvement and influence. Our team members really enjoy and appreciate this!
We are looking for experienced leaders ready to contribute strongly to growing our digital agency on a national level. Become a valuable asset in an evolving digital agency where you are recognized, appreciated, and challenged daily.
- Manage key strategic website and digital projects for a diverse set of brands
- Ensure work from other Producers is getting done at the standard required
- Work closely with President, Creative Director, design & technical teams, to ensure projects are running smoothly
- Serve as the liaison between client and agency
- Organize and lead project meetings, agendas, and design presentations
- Manage the client feedback & revision process to ensure quality
- Outline technical requirements and oversee development process
- Prepare clear documentation of logical, technical, and administrative functionality on final products
- 3+ years working as an eCommerce Specialist or website project manager
- Attention to detail, Reliability & Organization
- Critical thinking & excellent problem solving
- A natural leader with Positive Energy and Enthusiasm
- Humility, empathy, and openness to feedback
- Standard Project Management workflows and practices for internal teams and clients.
- Web Design or UX Design experience a HUGE Plus!
- WordPress administrative proficiency also a plus
- Competent in leading various interactive branding and website projects
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills for a high degree of client interaction
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to self-start & work well independently as well as in a creative team environment
- High-quality standards and a desire to be a contributing part of forward-thinking work